Aer Lingus Hand 2017 Luggage Weight & Size Allowance
Aer Lingus allows its passengers one carry on bag as well as a single personal item, for example a briefcase or handbag, each of which must weigh under 10 kg or 22lbs, the maximum dimensions for the main bag are 55cm x 40cm x 24cm and the secondary bag 25cm H x 33cm W x 20cm D.
For Aer Lingus regional flights operated by Stobart Air only one piece of cabin luggage is allowed with the maximum dimensions of 48cm x 33cm x 20cm and maximum weight of 7kg or 15lbs.
If you are connecting to a regional flight from a standard flight the regional allowance applies to both legs of the journey.
Any cabin bags that exceed the above dimensions and / or weight allowance will be checked in and the relevant fee charged.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Travel Buddy Security Padlock - 4-Dial Combination Travel Suitcase Luggage Bag Code Lock (Black) x 2Price: £7.77Was: £12.95
The following list covers items restricted for carriage either as carry-on or checked baggage on Aer Lingus services.
- Pointed edged weapons & sharp objects such as axes, swords, knives with blades of more than 6cms, scissors with blades of more than 6cms as measured from the fulcrum.
- Disabling devices such as mace, pepper spray, etc.
- Security-type attaché cases – such as cash boxes, cash bags, etc.
- Explosives – such as detonators, fuses, grenades, mines and explosives etc.
- Flammable gases – such as propane, butane, etc
- Flammable liquids – such as – paint, gasoline, solvents, methanol, etc.
- Flammable solids and reactive substances – such as magnesium, firelighters, fireworks flares, etc.
- Large Electrical items – such as televisions, fridges, microwaves, etc.
- Oxidizers and organic peroxides – such as bleach, car body repairs kits, etc.
- Toxic or infectious substances – such as rat poison, infected blood, weed killer, etc.
- Radioactive material – such as medicinal or commercial isotopes.
- Strike anywhere matches
- Substances liable to spontaneous combustion – Phosphorus, etc.
- Corrosive materials – such as acids, mercury, vehicle batteries, etc.
- Vehicle fuel system components which have contained fuel.
The following list covers items restricted for carriage on board Aer Lingus services
- Blunt instruments – any blunt instrument capable of causing injury.
- Chemical and toxic substances – any chemical or toxic substance which poses a risk to the health of passengers and crew or the security/safety of aircraft or property.
- Christmas crackers
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Explosive or highly combustible substances which pose a risk to the health of passengers and crew or the security/safety of the aircraft property.
- Gas cigarette lighters are prohibited on all flights to and from the USA.
- Guns, firearms & weapons – any object capable or appearing capable of discharging a project or causing injury.
- Pointed edged weapons & sharp objects – pointed or bladed articles capable of causing injury.
- Toy or replica guns.